Today on the blog, a little list with some quick tips about branding to serve as reminders whether you’re re-branding or working on creating a great message with your current one.
- It’s okay to get a little personal.
- Be visible and active in a community to build brand awareness.
- Don’t let your brand be simply a sales pitch.
- Your brand should tell stories so it taps into customers’ emotions to make connections.
- Create a brand that provides an awesome experience and kick ass content.
- Create a tagline, manifesto, or motto that can quickly explain who you are and what you do.
- Your brand is more than just a logo, it’s your reputation.
- Create a prop box for items that match your brand that you can use in social media imagery.
- Don’t change your brand too often. Consistency helps people recognize you.
- Build a brand around your personality.
- An effective brand experience creates intense passion and not neutral feelings. Create passion around your business.
- Branding has two parts, visual and emotional.
- Your brand is actually the emotional response people have to your business.
- Your brand should have a message.
- Your online presence should match your offline one.
- Your vibe attracts your tribe.
- It’s okay for your brand to grow and change as you do.
- A brand is a living entity. It’s the soul of your business.
- Being authentic in your brand also means being a little vulnerable too.
- A strong brand means your competition will cease to exist.
Group coaching is coming up and you can sign up over here. It starts March 23rd and I’d love to have you there so I can walk you through this process and make sure that your brand is two-fold, with a complete picture and a concrete message to your customers. Group coaching is limited to 10 spots, but if you really feel that one-on-one coaching is something you need we can do that too! In the meantime make sure you follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Periscope (@carrieswails) so I can keep you in the loop and help you learn more about branding, your message, and how to take that to the next level!
Join me behind the scenes!
Subscribe to get weekly emails, written like a journal, about the struggles I face behind the scenes in business and all the new things I learn along the way